2008 was Morris' first year with Columbia-HTC and a successful one. He is a very good team worker and consistently finds himself in dramatic breakaways.
His most exciting moment in 2008 was wearing the "Best Young Rider" Jersey at the Giro d'Italia.
I love being able to challenge my limits and to try and get better day after day. I love the atmosphere you feel before and during the race, and I enjoy competing with other professional cyclists.
My main objective is to improve myself next season. I would like to take part in the most important races at an international level but most importantly for me, being Italian, is the Giro d'Italia.
- What are you doing when you're not cycling?
Hanging out with friends and playing with the wii.
- What do you like about riding for Team Columbia-HTC?
I like the team spirit.
- What is your greatest childhood memory on 2 wheels?
My first bike (bmx red and white).
- How did you get into cycling?
My uncle is very passionate about the sport and he asked me to start racing.
- Share a memorable pro career moment:
My first prize giving/podium experience.
- What is the last song you listened to before you turned off your Ipod/Zune?
One by U2
- What is the best book you have ever read?
I dont read books, but I enjoy reading the newspaper.
- What is your favorite comfort food?
- What can someone do that really bothers you?